As an international student organisation, we care about your opportunities as a person and a student. This app, aims to be a bridge between employers, businesses and students and your own needs for entertainment when you just arrive to the UK.
An Innovative App for International Students
We are going to explain why this mobile app for international students is important:
- The Mobile app: why you should download it
- The Mobile app and its opportunities for local businesses in Canterbury
- The Mobile app expected launch dates and how you can stay updated with its launch
1. The Mobile app: why you should download it
One of the first reasons we decided to launch an app along with our international student centre is the fact that students are mostly in isolation or only able to integrate with their own country fellows, which is a shame as Canterbury is rich in multicultural backgrounds from all over the world and a great place to integrate with others.
On the other hand, having an app, will facilitate inter-cultural exchange among students and also with all the services students can get with local businesses, for example, access to discounts in local coffee chains or gallery arts, etc.
The opportunities through the app will be the following:
- Networking events
- To share tips with other students about the local area or any related (forum)
- Local discounts through the app from local businesses
2. The Mobile app and its opportunities for local businesses in Canterbury
Businesses will have the opportunity to publicise their services on the app to international students offering discounts and other commercial offers.
As we intend to be an international centre, we are giving local businesses opportunities to be partners with us, in a mutual benefit.
Particularly in the long-term, once we have developed our intended membership scheme.
3. The Mobile app expected launch dates and how you can stay updated with its launch
We are working with the Kent Business School towards holding a presentation where we will set out our aims and ambitions for the short and long-term.
We will also be informing everyone of our progress to date and to encourage people to work with us and be involved in the future planning and implementation of the project as a whole.
To keep up to date with the progress provide your email in the form below and we will keep you informed!